Amazing Northern Places to Visit for Honeymoon Couples
These days honeymooners are choosing for a fresh trend of spending their sweet “we time” at beautiful adventurous destination. Adventure couples are trying out for absolute long voyages or attempting for surfing or rafting. Couples should plan out their honeymoon spots from before and it would be great for a road trip via rented car, specifically from Carrentals, Chandigarh to enjoy a memorable trip for lifetime. Let’s explore the best Northern places that honeymoon couples would love to visit.
- Leh and Ladakh: Newly couples can rejoice their honeymoon in natural beauty of Leh-Ladakh from June to September. They can partake in mountain biking, trekking, camping, jeep safari, sightseeing, and river rafting, and visit few top mountain passes like Bara-Lacha La, Taglang La, and Lachulung La.
- Jaisalmer: During October to February, newly-weds can have a gala time in the magnificent Jaisalmer, especially in Khuri and Sam deserts. They can enjoy exciting thrill via camel safari, desert camping, jeep safari, etc.
- Manali: Manali is a perfect heaven for honeymooners who can adventure in breathtaking beauty in Himachal. Couples will fall in love with snow laden Himalayas. They can enjoy their trip visit anytime within September to June, and indulge in activities like camping, jeep safari, trekking, mountain biking, paragliding, skiing, etc.
- Gulmarg: The best time for couples to visit Gulmarg is between November and February. This is a charming place in Jammu-Kashmir enchanted with stunning snows and mountains, and scenic meadows that takes all the pride of being bliss for honeymoon tours. Couples can delight in the adventure activities in chilling cold. They can engage in trekking, heli-skiing, skiing, fishing, sightseeing, golf, and gondola ride.
- Rishikesh: It is a dream destination for honeymooners to enjoy the scenic view of Garhwal Himalayas and sparkling Ganges River between Mid September and Mid June. Couple can participate in waterfall trekking, river rafting, bunjee jumping, body surfing, rappelling, mountain biking, yoga, and kayaking.
- Auli: From November to March, newly couples can visit Auli situated in the Himalayan Mountains of Uttarakhand. They can have an enthusiasm for quenching adrenaline rush in Auli that is bestowed with beauty and serenity. Known as a great romantic adventure, couples in Auli can do trekking, skiing and cable car riding, and also view the striking sightseeing.
- Shimla: Shimla visit during winter represents purity, completion, and wholeness towards a new beginning for newlyweds. They can embrace each other in the snow and get closer by spending the most romantic moments. They can go for hiking and trekking, sightseeing, ice skating, and shopping.
- Kasauli: Honeymooners can cherish every moment like never before only in Kasauli located in Himachal Pradesh. They can spend a lovely vacation in winter by romancing amidst lofty peaks, green pine trees, and brilliant cool environment. They can enjoy sightseeing, nature walks, trekking, camping, and paragliding in Kasauli.
Hence, newlywed couples should make their precious moment memorable by visiting the above honeymoon destinations and take great couple photos to make it their special romantic vacation spent together.